Saturday, August 9, 2008

Music Bank MCs Tablo and Min Seo Hyun Bid Farewell

Tablo and Min Seo Hyun who has been the MC for KBS Music Bank got off the MC positions on the show on 8th August on the “Music Bank - 2008 Olympics Special” episode.Tablo said, “Although we made mistakes along the way, we would like to thank the audience who enjoyed the show. Coming Autume, I will be back (with Epik High) with a better new album and concert. I will see everyone again then.While Min Seo Hyun said, “I’ve learnt a lot during my time as a MC on Music Bank. I would like to thank Tablo who was always beside me helping and also all the staff.”Tablo has been the MC to the show for about 7 months ever since this year February, while Min Seo Hyun took over the MC role in May.Right now the new MCs to the show has yet been decided.

Credits: Asianafanatics

NOOOOOOO~~~!!!!!!CANT BELIEVE TABLO ISNT MC-ING ANYMORE!!!!! T.T T.T

No comments: