Thursday, October 9, 2008

DBSK's Confession On MC Mong's Station
Junsu: First, we (Junsu and Yoochun) became friends in TVXQ. Time has flown by, and it's already been six years. We've walked together until now, and have become closer than friends; we're more like family. We've walked this road as brothers until now, and I'm able to be here today because of Yoochun; we're always there for each other. He's very reliable. I have more confidence in the future that we'll look even more charismatic onstage. We'll work even harder, and I hope we'll have even more amazing performances together. I love you, Yoochun!

Yoochun: About Jaejoong hyung...Although it's much the same with the other members, I feel like I rely on Jaejoong hyung the most. The other members don't really drink, so when we're really worn out, Jaejoong's always drunk with me, talked with me, and given me a lot of support. Thank you. You...are the kind of person I will always want to have by my side in the future.

Jaejoong: Yunho, is my friend! When I'm exhausted and powerless, he has the strength that I don't have. Yesterday...at dawn yesterday Yunho gave me some support too. I'm happy with our 5 members' current situations, and because of this happiness, I always think: as time goes by, will this happiness disappear? Suddenly I feel unsettled. Maybe it's because autumn is coming. Yunho is different from me; he always looks towards the positive sides. He's always been like this, and I hope in the future he'll still be there to support me. He's really the best leader. Thank you!

Yunho: Our eldest and our youngest, Changmin. Honestly, although we all fight and get impatient, your thoughts are always the deepest. You know what your hyungs need, and to me, you're a best friend. When I'm going through hard times, you're always there to give me advice. Because you're my dongsaeng, you can't say too much to me. Instead, we have a lot of small talks. Although you're our youngest, you're also our friend. A lot of the time, it's hard to say thank you because I'm your hyung. Sitting here today, however, I want to say thank you. Thank you Changmin ah, thank you.

Changmin: Junsu hyung is blood type B, just like me. People around us always say things like this. Whether it be me or the other members, or people around us, everyone is always saying, "If only I could have a child like Junsu," or "If only I could meet a guy like Junsu." Being with the people around you gives off a very comfortable vibe. It doesn't matter if you make an understandable or non-sensical joke, it always gives people very relaxed feelings. Because of this, you've given us a lot of comfort, and a lot of courage. Also...whether you mean to or not, you give us a lot of support, and you're a part of TVXQ that we can't be without. There's many things I'm sorry for, and also many things I'm thankful for. I want to take this chance to say thank you. I love you.

Jaejoong Was A Gum Seller During His Youth?
Dong Bang Shin Ki member, Young Woong JaeJoong has revealed that he was a gum seller when he was young.

Young Woong JaeJoong has captured the hearts of his fans with his prince-like looks. However, during his appearance on KBS 2TV’s Happy Together Season 3, he revealed for the first time that he was once a gum seller when he was young.

When he was 16, JaeJoong decided to go to Seoul to fulfil his dream of becoming a singer. JaeJoong, who lived a hard life while he was at Seoul, said “The owner of the house I was staying in said ‘If you can’t produce the rent by tomorrow, I’ll evict you from your room.”

In order to come up with the 150 000 won needed to pay for the rent, he started working, taking up various jobs including being one of 100 000 soldiers for the movie, Taegeukgi Hwinallimyeo (Taegukgi: The Brotherhood of War) and selling gum, JaeJoong explained, to the great surprise of the audience and his fellow guests alike.

When JaeJoong was selling gum, due to his normal appearance (as in he didn’t have the appearance of someone who would usually do that type of work), admitted that “People would usually mistake and think that I had stolen the gum, which made it hard for me.” JaeJoong, who would walk around all day trying to sell the gum also said “Out of desperation, I went into a supermarket, where the woman working there took pity on me and said ‘I’ll buy whatever gum you have left, so don’t do that type of work anymore.’ before giving me 150 000 won.”

From this, JaeJoong continued, “Through this event, I got even more determined in my attempt to become a singer.”. JaeJoong also showed his thankfulness towards the woman he met in the supermarket during the broadcast.

Happy Together Season 3 will be broadcast on the 9th of October, 11:05 pm KST.

credits:asianfanatics

Minnie/Wookie Comments
Yoosu love!!XD Jaeho love!!!XD XD THEY'RE ALL SO SWEET!!!it tears my eyes *sobs* O.O I PITY JAEJOONG LAST TIME!!!!OMG!!!!POOR GUY!!!!IF I WAS BORN IN KOREA AND A FEW YEARS EARLIER I WOULD HAVE DEFINITELY BOUGHT ALL THE GUM FROM YOU!!!!But well now is the present and now he's asia's no.1 heartthrob!and the sexy kjj everybody loves!

No comments: