Friday, September 5, 2008

Hungry (cause I am)

Just came back from school...legs so sore from PE yesterday....so tired but refreshed from my bath! ^ ^ Well...today was better than yesterday LOL managed to tahan all the teasing!SO PROUD OF MYSELF! :) LOL OMG  so frightening for art!!We saw the previous year 11(?) work OMG SO GOOD!!!!XD XD ESPECIALLY THE FIGURE ART PEICES OMG!AMAZING!!!XD T.T we had to continue with our shitake (eli said it is) mushrooms sketch LOL poor us T.T

I DON'T GET ANYTHING IN ENVIRONMENTAL!!!!!GRR...LOL LUNCH TIME HYEIN'S SO SCARED OF ME!!!!sigh well at least it's not as bad as maths!OMG I HATE MS.MANGIN BLOODY HELL WEI!!!!JUST BECAUSE WE DON'T USE HER METHOD WE GET SCOLDED WTF!!!!!UGH!!!!!HATE HER SO MUCH!!!SHE'S SO NAGGY AND DEMANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(  EVERYTHING WE MUST DO HER WAY!!!!DON'T BRING 1 EQUIPMENT DETENTION!MUST USE BALL POINT PEN!!!!!OMG I WANT MR.WILDGUST!!!!LEAN YOU'RE SO LUCKY!!!!!GRR....Pity you la Chea!Got transfered to Ms Sati's class!Poor soul

LOL after school at buddy's (cafe opposite our school) hahaha OMG SO FUNNY!Brannon and Chea just ask me and umma if we're going to buddy's just so that we belanja them ice lemon tea.WTF!OMG LOL suddenly there was a female student went shouting something and all of us thought she was shouting "ERIC!" over and over again OMG HILARIOUS!!!!XD XD LOL 3 of you...LOL suddenly continuing your talk about sex and condoms again (I was listening as usual) 

AHAHA suddenly Umma got bored and started playing with the straws.She passed one to Chea and like placed it together and started rubbing it against each other.Such an old game in Cempaka.You win if your friend's straw breaks and yours don't OMG AHAHA Chea called it an retarded game and he's playing it. This is what he said half way through "I'm such a freaking fucktard" AHAHAH then he gave up.Brannon wanted to play that game with me HAHAH.LOL

Umma you left me!!!XD LOL Natalie started poking him saying "You have abs?" Yesung freaked out when he heard Natalie asking Fung Ying if she had abs LOL AHAHA Then he pointed at me saying in 1 month time u just wait.LOL as if he's going to get the chocolates Siwon or Taeyang has LOL!!! suddenly he starts singing Jenny by Click Five LOL Karmern was surprise he could sing LOL!!LOL hahaha Karmern said Chea's voice sounded like Pak Ling's!!!!!OMG NO WAY!!!LOL yeah haha he was so surprised when he heard Pak Ling was....(not going to continue) FUNNY WEI!LOL he found out from my brother.yeah and my brother started annoying us so much.LOL yesung got so annoyed n sed "If you shut up I'll hook you up with a girl with big boobs ok?" AHAHAHAHHA OMG STIPID! =p today was so funny!!!

Will post up more random post haha ^ ^

No comments: